Chamber members enjoy exclusive business savings and discounts through our Alliance Partners – 2degrees, Noel Leeming, Z Energy, OfficeMax
Not a member? Join now.
What does 2degrees Business bring to the table for Chamber members? How about award-winning nationwide mobile and fixed networks, NZ-based business customer care, and free Aussie roaming on all business mobile plans. They are the fastest-growing telecommunications provider in the business sector, thanks to a continued focus on innovation, reliability and value.
As proud partners with NZ Chambers of Commerce, 2degrees have a range of exclusive benefits for Chamber members including
- Chamber member discounts on our business mobile and broadband plans
- Free Aussie roaming on all business mobile plans
- Savings on devices when you buy interest-free on eligible plans
Find out more about what 2degrees Business brings to the table for Chamber members here or give us a call on 0800 232 269.
Save on electronics and appliances with Noel Leeming
Noel Leeming has partnered with New Zealand Chambers of Commerce to offer members fantastic savings on products in its Noel Leeming stores nationwide.
Simply ask for the Chamber membership discount in-store to access trade discounts across the range.
Noel Leeming also offers businesses a range of support services:
- Payment Options: They can customise payment options to suit your business needs (including account credit terms and operating lease)
- Commercial After Sales Services
- Tailored Product Solutions and Promotions
- Tech Solutions: Their mobile Tech Services team have the know-how to set up today’s technology. Whether you’re setting up in the home or in a small business environment contact Tech Solutions to find out more on 0800 555 989
- Book a learning session in store or at home with Tech Solutions. Their Techs can get you up and running in no time and test your internet speed at home. They also offer Helpdesk support until 5pm 7 days a week.
For more information call 0800 737 5223 or visit www.noelleeming.co.nz/shop
Save on fuel at Z
When you sign up for a Z Card, as a Chamber of Commerce member you’ll get 10 cents per litre off the advertised pump price at over 200 Z, Challenge and Caltex service stations nationwide. You can also earn Fly Buys points, or Airpoints DollarsTM on your fuel spend.
Whatever business you’re in, the last thing you want is to waste time on fuel administration. That’s the beauty of the Chamber’s Z Card. It’s a handy fuel card designed for busy business people
Z does the administration, you do the business.
What’s on offer for Chamber of Commerce members with Z Card?
- Save 10 cents per litre off the advertised pump price at Z, Challenge and Caltex service stations nationwide.
- Save 13.5 cents per litre off the national list price at Z truck stops
- No maximum fill limits, or minimum spends, apply
- 15% off WoFs and CoFAs at VTNZ outlets throughout the country.*
- Earn Fly Buys points, or Airpoints DollarsTM, on your fuel spend at Z service stations.**
- Credit terms, twice monthly invoices e-mailed straight to your inbox and payment by direct debit.
- No transaction or card replacement fees; just a $1 monthly card fee (excl GST) per month, per card.
- Access to Z Card Online, a free online tool giving you the ability to manage what you can buy on your card, set up alerts for when you’re close to reaching your ideal monthly card spend, and access to useful reports about your fuel use and overall spend.
OfficeMax offers much more than just stationery…
- Online– email firstname.lastname@example.org and OfficeMax will send you a special link to a Chamber member’s only website that enables you to purchase online and pay by credit or debit card. The prices you see online using this link will include all applicable member discounts.
- They offer a huge range of products including stationery, specialty business papers, cleaning and hygiene products, coffee, tea and kitchen supplies, printers/copiers, monitors, mice and keyboards, ink and toner cartridges, art supplies, furniture, first aid, safety and emergency kits, packaging and mailing products and much much more!
- Low prices backed up by our Price Match Promise.* Members receive business account holder pricing plus additional savings on nearly 1,800 commonly used items. Savings vary by product with the average member saving an additional 14% per annum off our already low everyday prices.+
- Convenience – order your way: online, free phone or email. Receive free, next business day delivery on orders over $50 placed by 5.00pm.*
Buying on account:
- If you already have an OfficeMax account, email@example.com and ask to have it linked to our Chamber member offer.
- Top open an account, click this link to apply. The online form only takes a few minutes to complete and we often have your new account opened within 24 hours. Simply forward the notification email you receive from OfficeMax to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that your new account is linked to Chamber member pricing.
Accessing the discounts without an account:
If you want to pay as you go using a credit or debit card to collect credit card points or rewards, shopping with OfficeMax is easy.
Click any of these links to view OfficeMax terms and conditions, Price Match Promise. Your savings may vary based on the types and quantities of products purchased.