Chamber members enjoy exclusive business savings and discounts through our Alliance Partners – 2degrees, Noel Leeming, Z Energy, OfficeMax and Storytech.
Not a member? Join now.
2degrees Business Benefits
Special Launch Offer
Until 31 October 2021, sign up to any 2degrees Business Mobile Plan and don’t pay anything until February 2022, plus 15% off for the life of your plan.
Get more information on our Business Mobile Plans here (2degrees.nz/business/mobile-plans)
All our plans include unlimited calls and texts to New Zealand and Aussie, free Business roaming in Australia and $7 daily to over 100 destinations. Plus, hotspotting and voicemail.
Business Broadband Benefits
Sign up to an unlimited broadband pan for 24 months and get a $300 welcome credit and 10% off for the life of your plan.
Get more information on our Business Broadband Plans here (https://www.2degrees.nz/business/broadband/plans?price=exc&discount=yes)All our Business Broadband Plans include a modem and static IP. You’ll receive the best available access of UFB, VDSL or ADSL with no connection fee.
How to Access
To take advantage of these offers, fill out the form here (https://www.2degrees.nz/NZChamber) and one of our team will give you a ring to chat through your requirements. Or, give us a ring on 0800 2DCCNZ (0800 232 269).
2degrees Business Terms and Conditions apply.
See https://www.2degrees.nz/termsofuse/mobile/business/ for more details.
2degrees has been Fighting for Fair to make NZ a better place to live since it burst onto the scene in 2009. A full service telecommunications provider, our share of the business market is going from strength to strength, thanks to a continued focus on innovation, reliability and value. 2degrees has invested $1b building a nationwide mobile and fixed network, all while offering 100% Kiwi-based business customer care.
Save on electronics and appliances with Noel Leeming
Noel Leeming has partnered with New Zealand Chambers of Commerce to offer members fantastic savings on products in its Noel Leeming stores nationwide.
Simply use your membership card, or quote your membership number to access trade discounts across the range.
Noel Leeming also offers businesses a range of support services:
- Payment Options: We can customise payment options to suit your business needs (including account credit terms and operating lease)
- Commercial After Sales Services
- Tailored Product Solutions and Promotions
- Tech Solutions: Our mobile Tech Services team have the know-how to set up today’s technology. Whether you’re setting up in the home or in a small business environment contact Tech Solutions to find out more on 0800 555 989
- Book a learning session in store or at home with Tech Solutions. Their Tech’s can get you up and running in no time and test your internet speed at home. They also offer Helpdesk support until 5pm 7 days a week.
For more information call 0800 737 5223 or visit www.noelleeming.co.nz/shop
Save on fuel at Z
When you sign up for a Z Card, as a Chamber of Commerce member you’ll get 10 cents per litre off the advertised pump price at over 200 Z, Challenge and Caltex service stations nationwide. You can also earn Fly Buys points, or Airpoints DollarsTM on your fuel spend.
Whatever business you’re in, the last thing you want is to waste time on fuel administration. That’s the beauty of the Chamber’s Z Card. It’s a handy fuel card designed for busy business people
Z does the administration, you do the business.
What’s on offer for Chamber of Commerce members with Z Card?
- Save 10 cents per litre off the advertised pump price at Z, Challenge and Caltex service stations nationwide.
- Save 13.5 cents per litre off the national list price at Z truck stops
- No maximum fill limits, or minimum spends, apply
- 15% off WoFs and CoFAs at VTNZ outlets throughout the country.*
- Earn Fly Buys points, or Airpoints DollarsTM, on your fuel spend at Z service stations.**
- Credit terms, twice monthly invoices e-mailed straight to your inbox and payment by direct debit.
- No transaction or card replacement fees; just a $1 monthly card fee (excl GST) per month, per card.
- Access to Z Card Online, a free online tool giving you the ability to manage what you can buy on your card, set up alerts for when you’re close to reaching your ideal monthly card spend, and access to useful reports about your fuel use and overall spend.
OfficeMax offers much more than just stationery…
- Online– email firstname.lastname@example.org and OfficeMax will send you a special link to a Chamber member’s only website that enables you to purchase online and pay by credit or debit card. The prices you see online using this link will include all applicable member discounts.
- They offer a huge range of products including stationery, specialty business papers, cleaning and hygience products, coffee, tea and kitchen supplies, printers/copiers, monitors, mice and keyboards, ink and toner cartridges, art supplies, furniture, first aid, safety and emergency kits, packaging and mailing products and much much more!
- Low prices backed up by our Price Match Promise.* Members receive business account holder pricing plus additional savings on nearly 1,800 commonly used items. Savings vary by product with the average member saving an additional 14% per annum off our already low everyday prices.+
- Convenience – order your way: online, free phone or email. Receive free, next business day delivery on orders over $50 placed by 5.00pm.*
Buying on account . . .
- If you already have an OfficeMax account, email@example.com and ask to have it linked to our Chamber member offer.
- Top open an account, click this link to apply. The online form only takes a few minutes to complete and we often have your new account opened within 24 hours. Simply forward the notification email you receive from OfficeMax to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that your new account is linked to Chamber member pricing.
Accessing the discounts without an account . . .
If you prefer to pay as you go using a credit or debit card to collect credit card points or rewards, shopping with OfficeMax is easy . . .
StoryTech – A world-class brand story, in a day, with Storytech
The all new way for start ups and small businesses to get their story sorted, for a fraction of the cost for agencies or consultants.
As a member of the Whanganui Chamber of Commerce, you will receive a 50% discount on your brand story! Apply the discount code WCC50