- This event has passed.
Business After 5 with UCOL
June 30 @ 5:00 PM - 7:00 PMFree
The Chamber Business After 5 is the perfect opportunity for Chamber members to build on relationships with other professionals and discover, from our host businesses, how they contribute to the community that supports our social and financial wellbeing.
This month’s event emphasises a vital contributor to our collective future – education.
Join us Thursday, 30 June, for an exciting BA5 with a difference, an engaging and interactive experience at the warm UCOL Whanganui Campus.
The team at UCOL have organised a student-led evening just for you, our business community. These enterprising students will showcase the hands on learning that supports the training and skills needs of our community and potentially your business.
Our evening of discovery includes:
- Cookery students showcasing their culinary talent with a menu designed just for you (we heard a rumour there may be cheesecake).
- Early Childhood Education will demonstrate fun learning activities.
- Nursing students are doing – potentially life-saving – blood pressure checks.
- Beauty and Hair working with clients.
- Construction students presenting concept drawings and plans for the Cooks Garden ticket booth they will build for our city.
- Our talented Creatives will be showcasing their art and design studios.
This is your chance to hear about the Chamber business scholarships and tailored business solutions from Paul Devening, student scholarships and take a campus tour. You are welcome to bring your family, friends, colleagues, and team and help your Chamber and UCOL Whanganui make our business outstanding.
Parking: UCOL carpark or on-street Rutland Street