- This event has passed.
AmCham NZ Webinar – Setting up in the USA
March 22 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Are you considering setting up in the United States?
The USA is New Zealand’s third largest export market with goods exports totalling $6.8 billion plus over $3.5 billion in services.
AmCham, in collaboration with SelectUSA, NZTE USA, and Visas for the USA, are delivering a no-charge FDI Webinar for New Zealand companies considering setting up in the United States.
In this webinar you will hear from experts who can help you to enter and do business in the US market.
- Isabel Pujol, International Investment Specialist, SelectUSA, Washington DC – SelectUSA uses the convening power of the U.S. government to showcase investment opportunities and bring investors and U.S. locations together.
- NZTE North American representatives covering F&B, FMCG, Tech and Manufacturing/Govt
Each sector representative will speak about:
- What they are seeing in the market currently
- Changes in the last few years during COVID
- Key things companies need to consider before pursuing the US as a market
- Challenges of entering the US market
Ada Echetebu, Founding Partner, Norris Echetebu Law
Ada will provide an overview on visas for the USA – types, how long to process, etc., as well as talking about legal issues New Zealand companies have going to or dealing with the USA.